Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Gamer Print Toddler 2V Low Top Storm Wind
Regular price $79.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The low-top legend gets redesigned for kids, with one heel loop and two hook-and-loop straps for easy on and off. An all-over, video-game inspired print brings pixelated personality to this little icon. Finished with a SmartFOAM sockliner and softened stitches and linings for all-day wear. Power up.
- Low-top, canvas shoe with heel loop and two hook-and-loop straps for easy on and off
- All-over, video-game-inspired pixel print
- Heritage design elements like the rubber toe bumper and toe cap
- Soft, kid-friendly lining
- SmartFOAM sockliner for comfort
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.